Estimated price : USD 20 ( Rp 200,000,-)
Condition : Working but the plastic casing have several crack/damage.
Having an obsolete Nokia Communicator model N9500 with severe condition caused by incidentally felt from desk. even the machine still working perfectly but the plastic casing was crack.
Trying to investigate inside of phone based on schematic, I have found some of components are useful for RF hobbyist.
Herewith the pictures :
The detail of motherboard picture is :
Based on both this picture and the schematic, we can indentify some of useful component as follows:
- 19.5 dB DC ~ 2 GHz LNA module (model BGA428) - for Wide band Low Noise - Receiver Amplifier
- 2 Watt Power Amplifier module 900/1800/1900 MHz
- WLAN module - MAX2821
- WLAN 2.4 GHz 1 Watt Power Module - RF5117
- Blue tooth module
- Chip Crystal (32 kHz, 12, 22 MHz) - for PLL or microcontroller projects
- VCTCXO 26 MHz - for obtain high stability oscilator
- VCO Module 3296 ~ 3980 MHz
- Mixer Module
- Ferrite bead (100 MHz)
- Various value Chip Coil (1.5; 2.2; 3.3; 4.7; 5.6; 8.2; 10; 12; 18; 22; 27 nH etc)
- Various value Chip Capasitor (12 pF ~ 220 uF)
- Various value Chip Resistor 63 mW (10 ~ 300 KOhm)
- BP-5L High Capacity Lithium Ion Battery (1500 mAH, 3.7 Volt)
- TFT 640 x 200, 65K Color LCD and 128 x 128, 65K Color LCD - for microcontroller projects
- VGA Camera