Wednesday, June 17, 2009

50 ~ 950 MHz SPECTRUM ANALYZER

  • Estimated cost : Rp. 300.000 (USD 30)
  • Condition : Homebrew, with all components available at local market

Personal review :
  • dual channels Osciloscope required.
  • built from 2 pcs TV Tuners. (for spectrum analyzer and tracking generator respectively)
  • Operating frequency : 40 ~ 100 MHz, 100 ~ 250 MHz, 400 ~ 950 MHz (depending TV tuner capabilities)
  • Require more development to get better accuracy (additional band pass filter, etc)
  • Simple and easy to build.

5 comments:

bobby said...

penggunaannya gmn om? terangkan secara detail dan praktis dlm penggunaannya. trim's.

LU3EI said...

Its a greatefull proyect!! Please contat me, I want this.
My name is Washington and my call is LU3EI, visit QRZ.com, radioamateur since 1978.
lu3ei@yahoo.com.ar
Very thanks for your attention.
Washington

LU3EI said...

Its a greatefull proyect!! Please contat me, I want this.
My name is Washington and my call is LU3EI, visit QRZ.com, radioamateur since 1978.
lu3ei@yahoo.com.ar
Very thanks for your attention.
Washington

Anonymous said...

Hello is a good project and I will try to build it.
You may send electronic schematic?
Thanks
E.mail: wifi_off@rocketmail.com

peet said...

Hello I would like to do this project.
Is it possible to supply me with the schematic
Regards
Peet
venter.peet@gmail.com